This beautiful hand embroidered blouse was handcrafted needlework by our artisan partner Rebeca from Tenango de Doria Hidalgo Mexico. Made with black linen fabric and embroidered with the vibrant Mexican colors and motifs of Otomi textiles.
The embroidered design and the color placement may vary due to the handmade nature of each garment. *Each blouse is lovingly unique, unrepeatable. One of -a-kind!
- Size S-M 37” bust - length 24”(from shoulder to hem)
- Size M-L 42” bust-length 26” (from Shoulder to Hem)
- Black Linen fabric
- Small side slits for movement & confort
- V neck
- Embroidery only in the front, back is plain color.
- All items are ship from US.
The design All Mi Mundo Mexicano items are 100% handmade by artisans in Mexico. Each stitch and item is completely unique and one-of-a-kind, so you'll never find two that are exactly the same! All items may vary slightly in size, color, and design - that's what makes handmade items so special and charming!
**** Your Purchase supports artisans craft and families !